google+ youtube followus Email Subscribe to shutterbug.moments facebook tumblr
google+

shutterbug moments
by dan and mitch

Friday 7 December 2012 // 10:45 pm


Sorry again for another lack of updates…… mostly post-graduation laziness on my part :D

So the other day I went cycling with a friend to Kangaroo Point to take photos with the idea of trying weird stuff with Photoshop once we got home.  Funny thing is, it was the simpler ideas, not necessarily easier, but still not complicated ideas that turned out the best.  Just with that and the fact I only have one lens to play with most of the time, I learnt that it really helps to make make more from less because you'll get to push things and produce something really great.  I never expected the photo above to look the way it does but by treating it as a challenge, it became so much more.  I guess it's just another reminder from the saying, keep it simple stupid.

Taken on my D90 in Brisbane (Kangaroo Point), Australia and edited in Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Aperture 3.

Labels: